Hidden menu Renault Laguna II gives access to tests, readouts and fault flags from engine fuel system. You can check LCD screen segments, indicator bulbs, fuel flow and fuel level, perform gauge test (needle sweep) and narrow down some issues if you can see check engine indicator on the dashboard.
Do this at your own risk!
We are not responsible for any loss or damage.
Hidden menu Renault Laguna II procedure
- Press and hold button at the tip of the right stalk.
- Insert card to the slot. After few seconds gauges and LCD tests will start.
- Release the button.
- Press the button again to browse through hidden menu. Available screen are:
- LCD segments test
- fuel level
- fuel flow
- diagnostic fault flags
On one of the screens of hidden menu Renault Laguna II you will see dashes or letter. Those are displayed if faults were recognised by instrument cluster.
- t – injection signal not seen for 4 seconds or longer.
- J – fuel level error has been noted because fuel signal from the tank was out of range (less than 5 Ohms or more than 350 Ohms).
- d – injection fault detected
- h – oil level sensor fault because sensor signal was out of range (less than 6 Ohms or more than 20 Ohms).