Audi automatic rear wiper will turn on when front wipers and reverse gear are engaged. This feature will help you with visibility while backing your car (Audi A6 C6 Avant, Audi Q7).
- Diagnostic interface like OBDeleven, VCDS, VAG-COM, VAS or any other that’s capable of performing coding and adaptation procedures.
Performing this procedure may cause permanent damage to your car.
Do this at your own risk!
We are not responsible for any loss or damage.
- First connect diagnostic interface to the OBD2 port, then turn the ignition on.
Audi automatic rear wiper – procedure
- Connect with module 09 – Cent. Elect..
- Choose procedure 10 – Adaptation.
- Choose Channel 16.
- Read stored value. By default it should be 0.
- Change value to 1 and save it.
- Read stored value. Now it should be 1.