You can perform BMW F01 F02 service reset in your 7-Series (F01, F02) after performing maintenance service in your car. You don’t need diagnostic interface to clear maintenance messages (change oil and filters, brake fluid, front and rear brake pads and discs, general inspection).
Performing this procedure may cause permanent damage to your car.
Do this at your own risk!
We are not responsible for any loss or damage.
Available service reminders to reset
- brake fluid,
- engine oil,
- general inspection,
- front brakes (rotors and pads),
- rear brakes (rotors and pads).
BMW F01 F02 service reset procedure
- Close the door.
- Turn on the ignition.
- Press and hold trip reset button and wait for the car image to appear on the display.
- Release the button as soon as first service procedure is visible on the screen.
- Use trip reset button to choose reminder to reset.
- Press and hold trip reset button to select inspection.
- Press and hold trip reset button to confirm resetting.
- If the reminder is time based, enter new date for the reminder.
- Turn the ignition off and back on to check if service reminder was reset.