You can easily in your Ford Fiesta MK7 disable seat belt chime if you’re using racing seat belts or you have medical reasons to not use seatbelt (spine injury or pregnancy). The seat belt reminder can be enabled/disabled without use of diagnostic tools like IDS.
Do this at your own risk!
We are not responsible for any loss or damage.
Ford Fiesta MK7 disable seat belt chime
- Sit on the drivers seat, close the door.
- Turn the ignition on. If you’re using keyless system, press START button without pressing clutch and brake pedals.
- Wait few seconds for most of the indicators to turn off.
- Buckle and unbuckle drivers seat belt 3 times. Seat belt indicator should turn on.
- Buckle and unbuckle drivers seat belt 1 more time. Seat belt indicator should flash 4 times to confirm the procedure.
- Turn off the ignition.
If this procedure is not working for you try instead of steps 4 & 5 buckle and unbuckle drivers seat belt nine times.
To enable seat belt warning repeat the procedure.