Activating in your Ford Mondeo MK4 selective unlocking will increase your, passengers and baggage safety. This feature will cause that when you open your car, driver door will unlock first. Second press of the UNLOCK button on the key fob will unlock rest of the doors and the trunk.
Do this at your own risk!
We are not responsible for any loss or damage.
Ford Mondeo MK4 selective unlocking – procedure
- Stand close to the car to make sure that remote is in range.
- Press and hold both LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the remote. After couple seconds hazard lights will come on and off to confirm the procedure.
- Release the buttons.
- Lock the car using the remote.
- Press UNLOCK button once. Drivers door should unlock, leaving rest of the doors and the trunk locked.
- Second press will unlock rest of the doors and the trunk.
Repeat the procedure to disable this feature.
This procedure is proved work in other Ford cars.