Perform Mercedes W245 service reminder reset without diagnostic interface after changing oil and filters, inspecting your vehicle and performing other maintenance operations. You can clear the reminder indicator or message yourself with Mercedes B-Class hidden menu.
Performing this procedure may cause permanent damage to your car.
Do this at your own risk!
We are not responsible for any loss or damage.
Mercedes W245 service reminder reset procedure
- Close the door.
- Turn the key to position 1.
- Press the trip reset button 3 times. UB: voltage readout will appear in the screen.
- Press arrow down button on the steering wheel to enter SERVICE MENU.
- To reset oil change reminder navigate to CONFIRMATION → CONFIRM → STANDARD OIL using PLUS and MINUS buttons.
- For other reminders go to SPECIAL WORK and select SERVICE 1, EXH.-GAS ANALYSIS or GENERAL INSPECTION then set new due date.
- Then navigate to CONFIRM DEADLINE to accept new date for selected reminder.
- Turn the ignition off.