Perform Mini One Cooper service reset. Clear service inspection reminder / maintenance message in your Mini after changing oil and filters, inspection safety systems, brakes, suspension, steering etc.
Follow this tutorial and reset service maintenance message in your car without diagnostic tools or visiting your Mini or BMW dealer.
Performing this procedure may cause permanent damage to your car.
Do this at your own risk!
We are not responsible for any loss or damage.
Mini One Cooper service reset procedure
- Turn the ignition on.
- Press and hold both left and right buttons on the instrument cluster (backlight and trip reset).
- Keep holding buttons while instrument cluster test is performed. This might take couple seconds.
- After instrument cluster test, while still holding left button release right button for a second, then press and hold it again.
- After few seconds service reminder menu will appear in the screen. You can now release both buttons.
- Use button on the left stalk to browse through all service reminders.
- Select reminder that you want to be reset.
- Press and hold button on the indicator stalk to start reset procedure.
- Use left stalk button to select month and year for the new reminder.
- Turn the ignition off.