Volvo waterfall console can be easily disassembled with ICM and CCM. If your aluminum center console is scratched or have dents you can replace it with fresh one. We recommend to use plastic version and wrapping it with vinyl that fits your cars interior.
- Torx key set
- Plastic pry tool
Performing this procedure may cause permanent damage to your car.
Do this at your own risk!
We are not responsible for any loss or damage.
Volvo waterfall console removal
- Pry the black plastic CD drive & display cover. It’s attached by two latches on the sides.
- Open glovebox and pry plastic dashboard cover behind the center console.
- Grab from behind ICM (Infotainment Control Module) and push it out. Don’t pull to hard, because you need to unplug two connectors before removing it completely.
- Remove plastic panel next to the hand brake. Pry it from side.
- Pry gear lever leather cover.
- Push down the gear knob and turn it counterclockwise to remove it.
- Remove two screws next to the empty place from ICM.
- Remove two screws next to the hand brake.
- Gently slide out the center console and remove it from the car.
Volvo waterfall console disassembly
- Remove 8 screws that hold together the center console. 4 are located next to green ambient light LEDs, another 4 next to gear lever hole.
- Remove 4 screws that hold CCM (Climate Control Module).