Audi MMI 2G maps update is performed with a DVD stored navigation database. Maps update procedure is simple, does not require any diagnostic tools what so ever.
- Update DVD for your region, examples:
- Europe DVD 2015: 4E0 060 884 DT
- Russia DVD 2015: 4E0 060 884 EF
- North America DVD 2015: 4E0 060 884 DS
- Australia and New Zealand DVD 2014: 4E0 060 884 DQ
Performing this procedure may cause permanent damage to your car.
Do this at your own risk!
We are not responsible for any loss or damage.
- Make sure that you have in you car Audi Multi Media Interface 2G (MMI 2G). Check details in article Audi navigation systems – MMI RNS BNS RMC differences.
Audi MMI 2G maps update
- Open your cars trunk and locate navigation DVD drive. It can be under the trunk floor or on the side, hidden behind trunk trim.
- Press “eject” and take out old navigation DVD.
- Insert new disk.
- Turn the ignition on and wait for the new disk to be recognized by Audi MMI 2G system.
- When asked (“New navigation software is available. Install?”), confirm that you want to update navigation database.
- Wait couple minutes for the software to be installed.
- When update is complete, press RETURN to reboot Audi MMI 2G system. Now your navigation maps are up to date.