In Ford Mondeo MK3 hidden menu you can test instrument cluster gauges (needle sweep), LCDs, LEDs, read diagnostic trouble codes (DTC) and check values of multiple sensors like: vehicle speed, engine speed, coolant temperature, battery voltage and more.
Performing this procedure may cause permanent damage to your car.
Do this at your own risk!
We are not responsible for any loss or damage.
Ford Mondeo MK3 hidden menu procedure
- Press and hold trip reset button on the instrument cluster.
- Turn the ignition on.
You can also start the engine. It’s important to do it with a single key turn. If you have a diesel engine, first preheat your glow plugs.
- Wait for the “TEST” message to appear on the display. When you see it, release trip reset button.
- Now you can navigate through the Ford Mondeo MK3 hidden menu with trip reset button.
- To exit the service menu turn the ignition off or press and hold trip reset button.
Ford Mondeo MK3 hidden menu description
- GAGE – gauges test (needle sweep)
- 8888 – LCD segments test
- bULb – bulbs/LEDs test
- r_22 – module ROM version
- E001 – module NVM version
- dTC – list of DTCs. “NONE” if there’s no DTCs.
- 000.0 – current speed (MPH)
- 000.0 – current speed (km/h)
- ???? – unknown
- 0000 – engine speed (RPM)
- 000.t – Wartość nieopisana.
- F.000 – fuel level sensor signal
- L.000 – fuel level sensor stable readout (l)
- 000.F – fuel level sensor stable readout (HEX)
- 000.C – engine temperature (C)
- 000.C – collant temperature (C)
- b000 – battery voltage
- Ab-L – ABS indicator. Ab-H means indicator on.
- Eb-L – EBD indicator. Eb-H means indicator on.
- IL-H – instrument cluster illumination. H – High, L – Low.
- Cr-H – unknown
- A-00 – unknown
- B-09 – unknown
- C-D1 – unknown
- D-3B – unknown
- 0000 – unknown
- 1255 – unknown
- 2016 – unknown
- 3255 – unknown
- 4000 – unknown
- 5000 – unknown
- 6000 – unknown
- 7000 – unknown
- P115 – unknown
- P2FF – unknown
- P3FF – unknown
- P4FF – unknown