Mazda 6 hidden menu (a.k.a. test mode) will help you diagnose instrument cluster by testing gauges, indicators, LCD segments, input signals and sound chimes. You can also adjust fuel consumption, check how much fuel do you have in the tank.
Performing this procedure may cause permanent damage to your car.
Do this at your own risk!
We are not responsible for any loss or damage.
Mazda 6 hidden menu procedure
- Press and hold trip reset button.
- Turn key to II position.
- Wait for test message to be displayed on the LCD.
- Release the trip reset button.
- Use trip reset button to browse hidden menu.
Mazda 6 hidden menu positions
- 01 – seat belt chime status
- 04 – open door signal
- 08 – dashboard illumination signal
- 12 – speed gauge test
- 13 – tachometer gauge test
- 14 – chime test
- 16 – low fuel level indicator test
- 22 –
- 23 – fuel gauge test
- 25 – coolant temperature gauge test
- LCD segments and indicators test
- 50 D15 – fuel consumption correction
- 51 D15 – fuel in tank (liters)
- 55 –
- 58 –
- 59 –