Mazda NB1 hidden menu gives access to diagnostic procedures which help with troubleshooting system errors. Perform various tests: LCD screen colors, tuner signal strength, individual speaker test, software version, GPS antenna, touch screen calibration, rear view camera and more.
Performing this procedure may cause permanent damage to your car.
Do this at your own risk!
We are not responsible for any loss or damage.
Mazda NB1 hidden menu
- Turn key to II position or double press START/STOP button without pressing brake or clutch.
- Wait for the NB1 system to start. Make sure that radio is on. Mazda NB1 hidden menu will not appear on the screen if radio is off.
- Press both POWER and SEEK ▶▶ button. NB1 hidden menu will appear on the screen immediately.
- Type in test code and press ENTER on the touch screen.
- Press POWER to exit test.
- Press POWER again to exit NB1 hidden menu and turn off the device.
Mazda NB1 hidden menu diagnostic tests
- 01 – Screen test (tap to change modes)
- 02 – Check SW
- 03 – Speakers test
- 04 – Tuner signal strength
- 05 – Radio antenna status
- 06 – Maker Code
- 07 – Amplifier test
- 09 – Tuner seek test
- 10 – Software version
- 11 – CD test
- 14 – Rotary controls test
- 15 – Navigation & vehicle signals test
- 16 – Connect Info Clear
- 17 – View Configuration
- 20 – Modem setting for TomTom Live services
- 37 – HF ACU connection
- 38 – HF soft version
- 81 – Software update
- 83 – Touch screen calibration
- 84 – BD address
- 85 – Register edit
- 88 – Check SW info
- 89 – BER (bit error rate) test
- 92 – RVC (rear view camera) test