Opel/Vauxhall Corsa D inspection reset (InSP message service reminder) after replacing oil, changing oil & filters, inspecting safety systems. Clear maintenance message without diagnostic tools or visiting your car dealer.
Do this at your own risk!
We are not responsible for any loss or damage.
Opel Corsa D inspection reset – procedure
- Press and hold brake pedal (some Opel model require this step, but it is possible to perform this procedure without pressing brake pedal).
- Press trip reset button once to wake up the LCD screen in the instrument cluster.
- Press and hold trip reset button.
- Turn the ignition on and continue holding the button. LCD screen will flash the “InSP” message couple times, then instead of “InSP” you’ll see “—-“.
- Release the button./li>
- Turn the ignition off.
- Turn the ignition back on and make sure that the “InSP” service reminder message is gone.