Range Rover Evoque seat belt chime can be disabled without any diagnostic interface or tools what so ever. Follow this simple tutorial and disable seat belt reminder in your car if you have medical condition that permits you to drive without buckled seat belt.
Do this at your own risk!
We are not responsible for any loss or damage.
Range Rover Evoque seat belt chime disable
- Sit on the drivers seat, close the door.
- Do not touch pedals.
- Turn the ignition on by pressing START/STOP button once.
- Wait few seconds for most of the indicators to turn off.
- Buckle and unbuckle drivers seat belt 9 times.
- You should hear seatbelt chime sound once.
- Turn off the ignition.
To enable seat belt warning repeat the procedure.