After changing oil and filters you can quickly reset Citroen service indicator in most models. To do this you don’t need to visit your Citroën dealer or even use any diagnostic tools.
Remember to check system responsible for your safety. Inspect brake fluid, brake pads and disks, tires and rubber joints.
Reset Citroen service indicator – supported models
- Citroen Berlingo I
- Citroen Berlingo II
- Citroen C2
- Citroen C3
- Citroen C4
- Citroen C5
- Citroen Evasion
- Citroen Jumpy
- Citroen Saxo
Do this at your own risk!
We are not responsible for any loss or damage.
Reset Citroen service indicator – procedure
- Put the key into ignition, position 0.
- Press and hold trip reset button on the instrument cluster.
- Turn the key into position II.
- Countdown from 10 will appear on the display. Continue to hold the button until the display countdown reaches 0 and the service reminder indicator turns off.
- Release the trip reset button.
- Turn key into position 0.
- Turn key into position II to confirm that service indicator is reset.