How to perform Saab 9-3 reset service reminder after changing oil, filters and inspecting safety systems in your Saab vehicle.
Performing this procedure may cause permanent damage to your car.
Do this at your own risk!
We are not responsible for any loss or damage.
Saab 9-3 reset service reminder procedure
- Turn the ignition on. Wait for the system to start.
- Press CUSTOMIZE button on the dashboard to enter menu.
- Use control knob to navigate to System Settings → Service Info → Reset Service Ind.
- Select YES to confirm service reset procedure. You should see “Service parameters updated” message.
- Select Service Data to check current maintenance readout.