Perform BMW 1-Series service reset and clear the reminder in BMW E81, E82, E87, E88. This procedure does not require diagnostic interface. You can do it yourself without visiting your BMW dealer.
Performing this procedure may cause permanent damage to your car.
Do this at your own risk!
We are not responsible for any loss or damage.
Available service reminders to reset
- legal and insurance,
- emission check,
- brake fluid,
- engine oil,
- general inspection,
- front brakes (rotors and pads),
- rear brakes (rotors and pads).
BMW 1-Series service reset procedure
- Close the door.
- Turn on the ignition.
- Press and hold trip reset button and wait for the service icon to appear.
- Release the button.
- Use UP and DOWN button on the indicator stalk to choose reminder to reset.
- Press BC button on the indicator stalk to enter reset procedure.
- If the reminder is time based, enter new date for the reminder.
- Press and hold the BC button to confirm new settings.
- Turn the ignition off.