How to reset service reminder BMW E65, E66, E67, E68 (7-Series) after changing oil & filters, inspecting vehicle, brakes, suspension, steering and safety systems. You don’t need to visit BMW dealer or use expensive diagnostic tools to clear maintenance reminder. Follow this tutorial and do it yourself with simple button combination using hidden service menu.
Performing this procedure may cause permanent damage to your car.
Do this at your own risk!
We are not responsible for any loss or damage.
Reset service reminder BMW E65 E66 E67 E68 – procedure
- Turn the ignition on and dismiss all reminder messages.
- Press and hold trip reset button and wait for the service menu to appear on the left display inside instrument cluster.
- Use the button to switch between different reminders.
- Press and hold the button to enter reseting procedure on the right display.
- Press the button once to highlight “Reset” massage.
- Press and hold button to confirm service reset.
- Turn the ignition off to exit service menu.