Change Audi flip key battery if your key fob remote is not working. Low voltage will make the remote inoperable or will decrease remote range. Replacing the battery does not require key coding or remote pairing.
Audi uses the same flip key in number of modern cars like A4, A5, A7, A8, Q7, R8 and more.
- Flatscredriver or any other tool to pry the battery cover,
- Fresh DL2032 battery.
Do this at your own risk!
We are not responsible for any loss or damage.
Change Audi flip key battery – procedure
- Open the flip key.
- Find small plastic latch under the key.
- Use flat screwdriver to gently release the latch.
- Pry the battery cover from the chrome keychain loop side.
- You should be able to remove the remote battery cover with the old battery attached to it.
- Pry the old battery and replace it with fresh one.
- Assemble the remote body. Make sure that all latches are locked securely.