Perform Mazda remote battery replacement yourself with just a flat screwdriver and a fresh battery. This tutorial will guide you through step-by-step.
- Flat screwdriver
Performing this procedure may cause permanent damage to your car.
Do this at your own risk!
We are not responsible for any loss or damage.
Mazda remote battery replacement
- Open flip key fob.
- Locate and press latch under the key. Now you can separate key from the remote.
- Locate two spots in the remote parts. Gently pry the remote cover.
- Remove old battery and replace it with fresh one.
- Assemble the remote, press it on each side to make sure that elements fit securely.
- Join the key with the remote.