You need to perform Volkswagen Golf MK7 windows calibration if your power windows does not work properly. Features not working if windows are not calibrated: remote closing and opening, rain sensor closing, convenience closing and opening.
Sometimes after disconnecting cars battery you need to perform adaptation. That’s why you need to teach stop positions in each door. It’s easy and does not require diagnostic interface.
Performing this procedure may cause permanent damage to your car.
Do this at your own risk!
We are not responsible for any loss or damage
Volkswagen Golf MK7 windows calibration
- Turn the ignition on.
- Open drivers window all the way down.
- When window stops again press and hold window button in “open” position until you hear click inside the door.
- Close the window all the way up.
- Pull and hold window button in “close” position until you hear click inside the door.
- Repeat for each window.
- Check if windows work as should, including features like rain closing, remote opening and closing, convenience opening and closing.
Alternatively you can use key perform this calibration.
- Stick the key into drivers door lock.
- Turn the key to “open” position and hold it that way. All windows should open.
- When all windows are open set the key into middle position, then again turn it and hold it in “open” position for couple seconds.
- Turn the key to “close” position and hold it that way until all windows close.
- Set the key to middle position and again to “close” position for couple seconds.