Hidden menu Renault Clio and similar models gives access to tests, readouts and fault flags from engine fuel system. You can check LCD screen segments, indicator bulbs, chime, fuel flow and fuel level, perform gauge test (needle sweep) and narrow down some issues if you can see check engine indicator on the dashboard.
Do this at your own risk!
We are not responsible for any loss or damage.
Hidden menu Renault Clio, Thalia, Symbol, Dacia Logan
- Press and hold trip reset button on the instrument cluster.
- Turn key to II position. After few seconds gauges, LCD and chime tests will start.
- Release the button.
- Display will automatically switch between:
- LCD segments test
- fuel level
- fuel flow
- diagnostic fault flags
On one of the screens of hidden menu Renault Clio you will see dashes or some letter. Those letters are displayed if a fault was recognised by instrument cluster.
- t – injection signal not seen for 4 seconds or longer.
- J – fuel level error has been noted because fuel signal from the tank was out of range (less than 5 Ohms or more than 350 Ohms).
- d – injection fault detected
- h – oil level sensor fault because sensor signal was out of range (less than 6 Ohms or more than 20 Ohms).
6 thoughts on “Hidden menu Renault Clio, Thalia, Symbol, Dacia Logan”
Awesome, it worked
Hi! My Fault finding mode says 11 and then h OC…. what does that mean???
Hi. My clio has same screen 11. What does it mean?
Hi there thank u so much for these sharing info, I’m wondering if u have some info about renault kangoo 2009 my problem with the dashboard language I’m trying to Change it to English coz it’s German but I can’t reach the hidden menu to do that, so it will be awesome if u can tell me how to do it.
Thank u in advanced.
THE INSTRUMENT CLUSTER NO LIGHT HOW TO CHANGE THE BULB.
hi tried this on two different renaults now works but completly destroys battery as totaly flat and wont take a charge
Comments are closed.