Reset service reminder in Volvo V60 (1st generation) for free, without diagnostic tools. Clear the message after changing oil, replacing filters, and inspecting safety systems of your vehicle.
- Make sure that you performed maintenance checks, changed engine oil and filter, inspected suspension, etc.
Volvo V60 service reminder reset procedure
- Put key into ignition port.
- Short press ENGINE START/STOP button.
- Press and hold trip reset or T1/T2 button on the instrument cluster.
- Press the ENGINE START/STOP while still holding the trip reset button
- Wait until yellow indicator starts to blink. This takes about 5 to 10 seconds.
- While the yellow indicator is still blinking, release the trip reset button.
- You should hear sound confirming maintenance service reminder reset.
- Press the ENGINE START/STOP button to turn off the ignition.
- Turn the ignition back on or start the engine and confirm that service reminder no longer appears on the instrument cluster.
This procedure will reset service & maintenance messages:
- Book time for maintenance
- Time for regular maintenance
- Maintenance overdue
- ENTRETEIN REGULIER NESECC
- SISTEMA MOTORE PROSS. TAGLIANDO
- STANDARDWARTUNG DURCH FUHREN
- TAGLIANDO SCADENZA
- TIJD VOOR REG SERVICE
- WYMAGANY PRZEGLAD OKRES.
- ZEIT FUR REGELM. WARTUNG