You need to perform Volkswagen Golf MK7 windows calibration if your power windows does not work properly. Features not working if windows are not calibrated: remote closing and opening, rain sensor closing, convenience closing and opening.
Sometimes after disconnecting cars battery you need to perform adaptation. That’s why you need to teach stop positions in each door. It’s easy and does not require diagnostic interface.
Performing this procedure may cause permanent damage to your car.
Do this at your own risk!
We are not responsible for any loss or damage
Volkswagen Golf MK7 windows calibration
- Turn the ignition on.
- Open drivers window all the way down.
- When window stops again press and hold window button in “open” position until you hear click inside the door.
- Close the window all the way up.
- Pull and hold window button in “close” position until you hear click inside the door.
- Repeat for each window.
- Check if windows work as should, including features like rain closing, remote opening and closing, convenience opening and closing.
Alternatively you can use key perform this calibration.
- Stick the key into drivers door lock.
- Turn the key to “open” position and hold it that way. All windows should open.
- When all windows are open set the key into middle position, then again turn it and hold it in “open” position for couple seconds.
- Turn the key to “close” position and hold it that way until all windows close.
- Set the key to middle position and again to “close” position for couple seconds.
2 thoughts on “Volkswagen Golf MK7 windows calibration”
Thank you so much for the correct information, all the other forums are not as clear as this one, and do not mention the “click inside the door” statement. It makes it work and follow easily.
Mr Fix, your my VW hero, you saved me from an early morning visit back to the dealer.
Thank you :-)
I hope this message finds you well. I’m a subscriber on your channel. I’d like to ask for your help, if possible.
I’d like to update and/or convert the firmware on my golf 7 US to EU. Would you please help me out, or guide me in the right direction? I’ve done the leg work, but have not been successful in finding a solution.
Here is the hardware/software information.
Device part # 3Q0035844
Train version MST2_US_VW_P0504D
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks for the great content you share with your community.
Comments are closed.