Volkswagen seatbelt chime disable can be easily done in Golf/Jetta/Bora MK5, Eos, Passat B6, Touareg 7L and other VW cars. This is useful if you have a medical condition that lets you drive without belt fastened (spine condition, pregnancy) or you car is equipped with aftermarket multipoint sport seatbelt.
- Diagnostic interface like OBDeleven, VCDS, VAG-COM, VAS or any other that’s capable of performing coding and adaptation procedures.
- Volkswagen Golf MK5
- Volkswagen Jetta MK5
- Volkswagen Bora MK5
- Volkswagen Eos
- Volkswagen Passat B6
- Volkswagen Touareg 7L
- Volkswagen New Beetle
Performing this procedure may cause permanent damage to your car.
Do this at your own risk!
We are not responsible for any loss or damage.
Volkswagen seatbelt chime disable
- Connect with module 17 – Instrument Cluster.
- Choose procedure 07 – Coding.
- Read stored value and back it up.
- Stored coding should have 7 digits. 3rd and 4th digits create one number (e.g. 1 and 9 is 19).
- Subtract 2 from this number (e.g. 19-2=17).
- Save new coding.