Enable MMI 3G AUX audio source in your Audi car with Multimedia Interface 3G system. Line input will let you connect any audio source to your car stereo, e.g. MP3 player, mobile phone, portable DVD player, iPad, bluetooth receiver…
Performing this procedure may cause permanent damage to your car.
Do this at your own risk!
We are not responsible for any loss or damage. This modification requires additional changes and wiring in other components.
- You car need to have MMI 3G system. Check your Multi Media Interface version.
Check this article: Audi navigation systems – MMI RNS BNS RMC differences.
- Hidden menu must be enabled.
Check this article: Enable MMI hidden green menu (2G, 3G, 3G+).
Audi MMI 3G AUX activation procedure
- Turn key into II position and wait for the MMI 3G system to start. You can also use keyless buttons.
- Press and hold buttons SETUP and CAR.
- After couple of seconds hidden green menu will appear. You can now release the buttons.
- Navigate to diagnose → settings → AMI/AUX.
- Change the value from “no AUX” to “AUX” preserving other options.
- Press RETURN and CAR buttons at the same time to exit hidden green menu.
- Restart MMI 3G with key combination from article Audi MMI force restart (2G, 3G, 3G+).