Enter hidden menu RNS 510 & RNS 810 to view diagnostic data about your Volkswagen & Seat cars with Radio Navigation System or Skoda cars with Columbus radio. This service testmode lets you check temperature from various sensors, HDD & CAN stats, radio tuner & GPS navigation diagnostic data. This menu can be very helpful when troubleshooting electrical issues with your vehicle.
Performing this procedure may cause permanent damage to your car.
Do this at your own risk!
We are not responsible for any loss or damage.
Hidden menu RNS 510 & RNS 810 – procedure
- Turn the ignition on and wait for the RNS 510 or RNS 810 system to start.
- Press and hold SETUP button. On the LCD screen you will see “Radio Service Mode”.
- Continue to hold the button.
- When “Testmode” appears on the screen, release the button.
- Use touchscreen to browse through the hidden menu.