Most modern Volvo reset service reminder procedure looks the same. After changing oil, filters and inspecting safety systems in your Volvo, you can easily reset service reminder indicator or message with a simple button combination.
Do this at your own risk!
We are not responsible for any loss or damage.
This procedure will reset messages:
- ENTRETEIN REGULIER NESECC
- SISTEMA MOTORE PROSS. TAGLIANDO
- STANDARDWARTUNG DURCH FUHREN
- TAGLIANDO SCADENZA
- TIJD VOOR REG SERVICE
- WYMAGANY PRZEGLAD OKRES.
- ZEIT FUR REGELM. WARTUNG
- Volvo C30
- Volvo C70 1st generation
- Volvo C70 2nd generation
- Volvo S40 1st generation
- Volvo S40 2nd generation
- Volvo S60 1st generation
- Volvo S60 2nd generation
- Volvo S80 1st generation
- Volvo S80 2nd generation
- Volvo V40 1st generation
- Volvo V40 2nd generation
- Volvo V50
- Volvo V70/XC70 1st generation
- Volvo V70/XC70 2nd generation
- Volvo V70/XC70 3rd generation
- Volvo XC60
- Volvo XC90 1st generation
Volvo reset service reminder indicator procedure
- Put key into ignition. In some models it’s recommended to turn in to I position. Short press if you have START/STOP button.
- Press and hold trip reset or T1/T2 button on the instrument cluster. If you have digital instrument cluster, press and hold OK button on the left stalk.
- Turn key into II position while still holding the trip reset button. Press if you have START/STOP button.
- Wait until yellow indicator starts to blink. This takes about 10 seconds.
- While the yellow indicator is blinking, release the button.
- Turn the key to 0 position.
Service reminder is now reset. You can now turn on the ignition to confirm that the service message or service indicator is not showing anymore.